Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Single drive-side power meter increases frame compatibility or upgrades an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR. Stages Power R offers increased compatibility with frames that lack adequate chainstay clearance as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR bi-lateral (dual) meter systems.
· Accuracy: ± 1.5%
· Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
· Weight: Only adds 20g to base crankset
· Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
· Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
· Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
· Water resistance rating: IPX7
· Chainring size: 32t
· Lengths: 170mm or 175mm